Tuesday, March 1, 2011

E-Readers...Kindle or Nook??

Carrying around a heavy backpack of books is never fun so whoever created the popular E-Readers, THANK YOU!!!!! I would love to read more, but I have more books laying around that I know what to do with. From Nicholas Sparks books to Miley Cyrus books, it would be a lot easier to keep them all in one place. Using my friend's Nook or my Dad's Kindle, I would definitely love to buy one-just have to decide which one is better!
The Kindle is easy to use, big screen, and has so many book options it seemed like the better choice. But on the other hand, the Nook comes in full color screen, internet, and you can play music and videos on it. A little more expensive, but the extra features may have already made up my mind. 
After trying both again, the Kindle is very easy to navigate and you can easily figure out how to read on it, but the Nook is a little more difficult. The screen is not always responsive and I could not figure out how to easily loan a book to a friend (one of the main features) and I could not even play music easily! 
The Kindle is slim and has a full keyboard, and easy buttons to use, but who doesn't love a touch screen on the Nook?


No matter how many features are the same on the Nook and the Kindle and they both serve the same purpose-to read books without actually having to carry the books. A phenomenal idea that now works great for college students also because you can get textbooks on your E-Readers too. This is definitely what

I have made my decision and I choose the Nook because I like all of the extra features, but which one would you pick??

No comments:

Post a Comment